After an exciting end to the season and promotion to SPFL League 1
F.C. Edinburgh have a vacancy for a videographer to join our media team
The role perfectly suits an aspiring videographer and editor who is passionate about football and wishes to work in the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the trade in a semi-professional football environment, plus gain real-life experience to add to your CV.
– Filming the entirety of the home and away fixtures
– Editing the footage down to produce a highlights package to post our social media platforms
– Sending key footage to first team staff so they can analyse different passages of play
– Filming & editing player and manager interviews that will be conducted by other members of media team
– Editing and uploading small clips of key moments from the game to social media platforms after the game
The right candidate will need strong videography and editing skills as a large part of this role will be filming and editing footage to upload to media platforms.
Experience in this area would be advantageous, but not compulsory.
This fulfilling and rewarding role does require a high level of passion and commitment. The successful candidate will be required to attend games both home and away.
This role would require you to be available on all Saturdays throughout the season and midweek games by exception.
The role will carry payment per game and fuel expenses shall be met, it will bring immense job satisfaction and excellent future career prospects to get such sought-after work experience.
– Based in the local area
– Can easily commute to and from home games (own transport advantageous), as well as get to away games (either via own transport or team coach).
– Be able to commit to Saturdays and midweek fixtures
– Strong videography & editing skills
– Experience of working in a sports environment
– A knowledge of professional football. This is not essential but would be beneficial.
How to apply:
Send your CV and covering letter to F.C. Edinburgh email@example.com
if you require any more information about the role then feel free to drop us a message and we’ll be happy to assist.